Documents provided by a counterparty to enter into a contract

For resident legal entity


Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (EGRUL) as at the latest reporting date, in hard copy signed by a tax authority official manually and certified by a seal, or an electronic copy signed by the qualified electronic signature of the tax authority (copy), or information from EGRUL obtained by the contractor through independent search on the Federal Tax Service website.


Document confirming the powers of the person who signed the contract (power of attorney).


License, if the activity carried out by the counterparty is subject to licensing (copy).


Extract (copy) from the Register of Self-Regulating Organisations (SRO), if the counterparty's activities require SRO admission.


Counterparty questionnaire form containing the relevant bank details certified by an authorised person.

For non-resident legal entity

For resident sole proprietor

For resident individual

For non-resident individual

All documents requested from the counterparty are provided as scanned copies.

Сайт использует файлы «cookie»
Chelpipegroup.com uses cookies to make your site experience as positive as possible. If you continue to use our services, we will assume that you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more about cookies and how to stop using them.
Total: 15 товаров
The cart is empty

Add products from the catalog to place an order.

Go to catalog