ChelPipe Group considers industrial safety a top priority. Employee healthcare, providing a safe working environment and ensuring zero injuries are the Group's key tasks.
Yellow line is a fundamental safety principle
ChelPipe is constantly expanding its corporate training programmes in HSE and radiation safety. The company holds various trainings, briefings, and workshops for staff.
Personal safety = family welfare
This idea is an integral part of our approach to production processes in ChelPipe Group. Its significance is undoubted and cannot be overstated.
Injury rate reduction
The adopted principles and approaches contribute to continuous improvement of ChelPipe Group's health and safety, from planning and implementing safety measures to analysing and evaluating results.
5 steps to safety
- Pause and think before you act!
- Assess risks and possible consequences!
- Determine how to protect yourself and others against hazards!
- Have an emergency plan ready!
- Decide whether it is possible to start or continue the job!